Path in the Dance



Hello! 
Narrating my Story in Dance.
I was about to come out of my mom's womb and the doctor said I was going to dance. When I was four years old I danced "Axé Bahía" upstairs in bed with diapers hahaha I also danced Cueca with my family.

My Dream was to travel through the world of dance; memory
What did you tell my mom to come with me?
Always at school dancing with my friends I created the choreographies hahahaha I really like it. Time passed and my choice was to dance for the rest of my life.
I decided on this career because without dancing I have no essence, the pleasure of living is not my purpose, but my experience at the university is very bad because Santiago is very horrible; but I take classes outside and that desire to dance returns. that's my story, bye 






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Person thta I admire in my field