My Favorite photo of life

 



my favorite photo of life

It is important to me because at that moment I felt free, happy and calm. Nature gives me a connection with my interior, it is in me and I in it.
That photo represents my present, that is why I am interested in exposing it, it is what Mother Nature represents to me in this life, I honor her and I honor myself with all the love in the world.

Behind the photo there is an adventure of beautiful landscapes, good people that I met along the way.

I still have faith that we are one and we live in the same nature, there is no hierarchy, just a spiral union, that is why it is my favorite photo, it was a before and after of my life.

Thanks for reading, it is a sincere Post with the heart, bye see you in another post.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Path in the Dance

Post 1: Who am I?

Person thta I admire in my field