My Favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece is the cell phone because it has been my hero in moments of life. For example, when I get lost in Santiago, I look for google maps to get to my location, also in a pandemic with online classes, I did not have a computer and I connected with my cell phone since I did not have the financial means to buy a computer and I could have classes without any problem.

 I consider the cell phone very useful, I can record myself to see my progress and correct them in the dance, I also use it to expand my Pyme (instagram@_inti_sol) online on social networks

In my opinion we are subjected to technology, I am depending on my cell phone for the job growth of my Pyme in the economy and also in my process as a dancer. disseminate content and develop future classes with my dance.

I recommend it 100% because the present of this era is technology. Self-employment exists on the social networks Instagram Twitter Facebook Whatsapp. Bye 🌙☺️





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Path in the Dance

Post 1: Who am I?

Person thta I admire in my field